Hi,

Please let me know if you have suitable consultant for below mentioned JD.
Already one of our consultant is working with the same client and sure we
can close this position if we get the right consultant. (only One layer).

Place : Phoenix, AZ

Rate : $30/hr(all-inclusive)

SQL Reporting Consultant with extensive experience and solid SQL Reporting
Skills.

Skills and Experience:

Required Skills

1.       At least 5 years experience as a SQL Server developer, with
hands-on T-SQL coding, debugging and performance tuning

2.       At least 3 years experience with SQL Server 2005 (and above)
Reporting Services experience involving Report development, deployment and
management and reporting services security in an extranet environment.

3.       Must have experience deploying and securing reports in an external
facing DMZ with access control.

Additional Preferred Skills

1.       SQL Server 2008 development experience

2.       SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services experience

a.       Experience developing ad hoc report capability functionality for
external uses

3.       2 years experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server custom
development of web parts and integration with custom reporting applications

4.       2+ years in ASP.Net reporting application development experience

5.       WPF report development experience

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Shahul M. Hameed | Sr. Account Executive

Cambridge Technology Enterprises, Inc.

Office: 617.902.2267 |  <http://www.ctepl.com> www.ctepl.com

 <mailto:sham...@ctepl.com> sham...@ctepl.com