Hi Professional,

Hope you are doing Good..!

I have an urgent opening on Position  *Test Automation*  with my client.
Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and
availability date.

 *Requirement details:*

*Title             : **Test Automation*

*Location     : Palo Alto, CA*

*Duration     :* *6+Months*

*Responbilites:*

Skill1 - Python Scripting (L3)

Skill2 - Product Test Automation (L1)

Product Test Automat

Additional Skill(s)

Skill1 - System Testing (L1)

Able to identify test cases based on functionality, performance, boundary
and error conditions.

Able to articulate test steps as distinct from Test Objectives,
Pre-Conditions and Post-Conditions etc.

Aware of Defect Life-cycle and role in the process. Should have worked on
at least one defect tracking tool.

Skill2 - Product Testing (L1)

Skill1 - Test Automation (L2)

Should be able to differentiate the various test automation frameworks in
the market and their applicability to the AUT.

Should understand the service offerings from Automation practice and
leverage on the same, if required.

Should have awareness on the various testing tools tools related
certifications available in the market to improve the competency.

Should be able to work on QTP and understands the over view on QTP as test
automation tool - features, performance and usage.

Skill2 - Test Automation (L3)

Should be capable to understandthe underlying technology on the various
automation tools.

Should be capable to evaluate the best tool to the client.

Should be capable to create the required automationframework to the client.

Skill3 - System Testing (L1)

Able to identify test cases based on functionality, performance, boundary
and error conditions.

Able to articulate test steps as distinct from Test Objectives,
Pre-Conditions and Post-Conditions etc.

Aware of Defect Life-cycle and role in the process.

Should have worked on at least one defect tracking tool.

Skill4 - Application Testing (L3)

Should be able to differentiate the different testing phases like Unit
Integration, System, Acceptance, Regression testing and should be capable
to perform these tests with the help of ready-test cases.

Should understand Test Plans, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Orthogonal
Array Tool.

Should be able to do metrics analysis and reliability analysis effectively
with DFA tool.

Thanks & Regards

Ethan William

Ph: 630-315-9512 || Fax:630-206-2397

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

*Note* : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused