*Hi Partners,*
**
*Greetings,*
**
*Hope you are doing Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
**
*Please forward a profiles to
**shan...@techconsultinc.com*<shan...@techconsultinc.com>
**
*Here are the requirement details*

*Title: QA Engineer*

*Location: San Jose- Must be local to the Bay Area!*

*Duration: 5 months
Rate: $35-/hr max*

*QA People with Remedy Application testing experience preferred. Automation
experience around C# or Java*

*My company is only allowed 3 submittals, so please work this ASAP.*

The Hands on Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for assisting in
delivering key products to the market in top condition.
This person will then verify and validate against these plans in order to
assure top quality.
- You must be innovative, insightful, curious and be a strong advocate as
well as a regular practitioner of automated testing.

Essential Duties:
• The QA Engineer will be working in an agile software development
environment, and will ensure the quality of the assigned products.
• Gain a technical and functional understanding of our product architecture
and become part of our ongoing feature and enhancement QA effort
• Communicate with Product Owner in creating acceptance tests as part of the
requirements, and execute those tests manually, as well as automate them
• Help manage the scrum team's test case inventory by accurately identifying
high priority use cases/edge cases
• Write automated tests at many layers, using the latest software automation
tools or using C#, C++ or Java
• Provide technical guidance, when needed to other members of Quality
Assurance, Software Engineering, Product Management and Product Support
• Work proactively with members of an Agile team to find and fix defects in
our product architecture.
• Produce and maintain test coverage reports for functional and automation
coverage
• Analyze defects / test results and be able to deduct the chain of events
leading to a failure
• Provide feedback on how to improve our solutions, tools and other
technical software features
• Participate in the constant improvement of our Test Automation, and
Continuous Integration

--
Regards,

Shankar