Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

 As Always - *NO CALLS PLEASE*

***Please review the ENTIRE REQUIREMENT and send only QUALIFIED CANDIDATES -
meaning please don't try to fit a square peg into a round hole.

Position : SQL Server Developer (Mainframe Experience)
Location:  Blue Bell, PA
Duration:  5 Months
Rate:  $35/hr
Interview Process:  Phone Interview and Personal Interview *(I will not
submit NON-LOCAL Candidates)*
****AGAIN - CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO GREATER PHILADELPHIA, NEW JERSEY
AREA*

*SQL Server Developer*
Candidate will be responsible for developing a process to convert claim data
in mainframe DB2 to a claim center application utilizing SQL Server 2005.
There are 3 other developers that code to the specific data fields and their
mapping from one system to another.
Candidate will create the framework for the process and the creation/running
of the jobs to move the data through the process.

Below are the requirements we are looking for to fill the position. The
mainframe piece of this is a very small piece that can be easily learned.
Selected candidate will start as soon as possible. End date will be
end of March
2010.

5+ years of hands-on SQL Server development of SQL and Stored Procedures
5+ years of hands-on SQL Server integration packages; (2+ of SSIS and 3 + of
dts packages)
Experience with running Sql Server 2005 components from the Windows command
line mainframe experience - can develop jcl, submit jobs, review output,
etc.
Good-to-Excellent communication skills - ability to document processes and
clearly communicate with Infrastructure and Business teams alike
Experience with J2EE environments - be able to understand the major
components of the CMBV environment
Sufficient experience to be able to work independently; identify and resolve
problems on their own
Have the ability to diagnose and correct problems.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com