*Hi Partners,*

*Greetings,*

*Hope you are doing Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*Please forward a profiles to **shan...@techconsultinc.com*
<shan...@techconsultinc.com>

*Here are the requirement details*

--

 *Richfield, MN*

* Java Developer   6 Months*

*Java Developer*

*Project Description:*

In this role, they will be a critical member of the team building the
foundation for Best Buy's next generation web platform. They will support
and extend running applications & assist in the design and development of
new applications. They will be expected to evaluate and refactor in a rapid
manner for every part of our infrastructure. Overall knowledge of designing
an application to run on a scalable platform is expected. You will be
working in an agile environment which means test-driven development and
pair programming. We are evolving towards a dev/ops model, with our
development teams engaged in monitoring, optimizing and supporting our
production environments. We have many projects running in parallel
including Cloud technologies, Infrastructure automation, and SOA REST based
web applications.

*Responsibilities: *

   - Developing Java/Spring web applications
   - Aggressive refactoring
   - High comfort level with Unix/Linux command line
   - Object Oriented Programming and Service Oriented Architecture design

*Must Have Skills:*

   - At least five years of relevant application software development
   experience
   - Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server
   architectures
   - Developing Spring/Java/Maven applications
   - Aggressive refactoring
   - High comfort level with Unix/Linux command line
   - Strong unit-testing skills (JUnit in particular)
   - Object-oriented programming and experience with Design Patterns

*Nice to have skills:*

   - Experience as a Technical Lead on a large application development
   project
   - Experience in e-commerce frameworks like ATG
   - Pair Programming
   - Test Driven Development (TDD)
   - Experience working in a Continuous Integration environment
   - Experience with functional testing frameworks

Looking forward to hearing from you at the earliest!!!

*Regards*

*Shankar*

Professional Recruiter

33505 State Street, Suite # 200 Farmington, MI 48335

*V* (248)-522-6879

*F* (248)-579-4454

*Linkedin: **www.linkedin.com/in/shkrajan*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/shkrajan>

*Email** : **shan...@techconsultinc.com* <shan...@techconsultinc.com>

*Messanger**: shankarraj...@yahoo.com <shankarraj...@yahoo.com>*

*Minority Certified and Woman Owned Enterprise*

*TCI**- Technology Consultants inc*

*Note:* *It is not a solicitation attempt!!!*