Hi,
We are looking for Frontend Application Developer(strong Angular JS) in
Carrollton,TX. (F2F interview)

location: Carrollton,Texas (Local only)
Duration: 6+ months
In-person interview mandatory

We have a current need for a strong Angular JS person. This is straight
contract for six months with a possibility for extension.

As a Frontend Application Developer you would join a cross-functional,
agile engineering team engaged in the reshaping of a product line already
established as market leading. You will work closely with a team of product
managers, business analysts, developers and the Central User Experience
Team to create holistic experience solutions for web and mobile platforms.
Our clients are professionals from around the world working in
sophisticated applications with rich interaction models.

Responsibilities

Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to understand
end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic
and effective technical solution
Contribute to design and development of our native apps written in C# and
Angular JS
Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great
mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users
Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and
performing code reviews
Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute
innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
 Qualifications

 Strong understanding of software best-practices as it applies to Frontend
application development

Strong recent Front End Framework development with AngularJS experience.
You will be working with Angular gurus who will test your skills on a daily
basis
Strong C# and MVC development experience
Object-oriented programming ability (such as C# or Java) a plus
Experience with Agile Development methodologies (SCRUM)
Experience in working with off shore development teams
Solid architecture experience
Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project
timelines in a fast-paced environment
A self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a
cross-functional team

--

*Best Regards,*
*Mahesh*