Hello All,

Please find the requirement that I am working on and let me know if you have
at the best ASAP Please

This is a long term consulting position (4 months to start) with our direct
client for a Web Methods Developer.

Must have webmethods 7.1 experience and excellent communication skills –
this person will be involved with knowledge transfer and development of
integrations – this person will be asked to interact with lots of business
users – so they must speak very well.

Job Description:

Act as architect, designer, and developer for webMethods integrations
supporting the Treasury Cash Settlement project.

Specific activities include:
- Upgrade and test integrations for the in house developed "Integration
Manager" application from webMethods 6.5 to 7.1
- Incorporate changes to support Passport AP implementation
- Build integrations for 'temporary' PeopleSoft AP interfaces
- Fully test all integrations needed for Passport AP implementation
- Transition web Methods "Integration Manager" application knowledge to
support group
- Assist other developers when making changes to "Integration Manager"
interfaces
- Transition testing to support group

Required experience:
- Specific experience with webMethods v7.1 required
- Strong communication skills / team oriented
- Strong relationship skills, strong ability to influence and negotiate
- Strong ability to assist and coach new / less experienced webMethods
developers on project team

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Chals Rao*
Virtuosa Global Solutions LLC.,