Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Sudhakar* from *HCL Global Systems Inc*. We have a requirement
for * Senior SCRUM MASTER *for *Milwaukee*, WI **.

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response.Drop the suitable profiles on
r...@hclglobal.com

You can also reach me at 248-473-0720*191.

Position: Senior SCRUM MASTER

Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin

Duration:6+ months

The Scrum Master takes on the administrative, coaching and leadership roles
that makes Scrum development for a team :

·         Facilitating (not participating in) the daily standup

·         Setting up retrospectives, sprint reviews and sprint planning
sessions

·         Shielding the team from interruptions during the sprint

·         Removing obstacles that affect the team

·         Walking the Product Owner through more technical user stories

·         Encouraging collaboration between the Scrum team and Product
Owner

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar Reddy*,

Technical Recruiter,