Hi

I hope you are doing well!

I have an open position for  *“Senior -Systems Analyst”* role with one of
our direct client. These are *12+ Month contract position* in
*Highlands Ranch, CO. *Please let me know if you are available and
interested in this role. Also please let me know when we can connect over
the phone to discuss this role in detail.

*We are only looking for W2 candidates…*

*WE are Looking Local!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*Kindly Reply to   dhanaji.sak...@intelliswift.us
<dhanaji.sak...@intelliswift.us>*

*Role: “Senior -Systems Analyst”*

*Location: Highlands Ranch, CO*

*Duration: 12 Months *

*Job Description:--*

·         Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related
field is required. Post graduate degree a plus

·         5+ years information security experience required

·         Strong knowledge of the UNIX/Linux systems administration, Unix
Enterprise Directory, and Privileged access management tools (e.g. Unix
Privileged Manager, Random Password Manager, etc.). This includes good
analytical and troubleshooting skills on all platforms and tools supported.

·         Working knowledge of Oracle Identity Management suites

·         In-depth and proven knowledge in building automated solutions
using various coding languages will be an added advantage (Java, C#,
VBScript, Perl and Shell script, etc.)

·         Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications, experience
developing applications in Excel VBA.

·         Ability to gather and document business requirements and
implement solutions to address them

·         Good working knowledge of Identity Access Management lifecycle
and processes

·         Familiar with security concepts such as PKI, SSL, and encryption

·         Understanding of information security principles and IT
infrastructure including operating systems, applications, communications
and network protocols.

·         The ability to work effectively with other functional areas and
understand the operational and cultural issues relevant to achieving
superior results

·         Must be flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities
on very tight deadlines.

·         Be a self-motivated and results oriented individual with an
attention to driving aggressive project timelines and schedules

·         Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others to
achieve a high level of success

·         Dynamic, hard-working and ambitious individual, with excellent
oral and written communication skills

·         Have an attention to detail and advanced analytical and
troubleshooting skills

·         CISSP, CISA, CISM and other comparative information security
certifications are preferred

*Please reply back with following information ASAP;*

1. Updated Resume:

2. Rate Expectations on w2:

3. VISA Status:

4.  Availability to join: