PLEASE REPLY TO baa...@ziplogic.com ONLY

Hello,

I am Baachi working on behalf of Ziplogic LLC. We have 10 positions open in
Atlanta, GA for JAVA WITH BPEL EXPERIENCED CONSULTANTS.

Please review the below need and let us know if you have anyone available and
interested.

Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume.

1.      Full Name:

2.      Availability:

3.      Contact number:

4.      Email Id:

5.      Current Location:

6.      Visa Status(Citizen/G.C/H1B) :

7.      Expected Rate:

    Rate: $35/Hr C-C (sorry for low rate)

 Requirement Details:

Job Title                         :          Weblogic BPEL developers or
activeVOS BPMS developers

Job Type (Contract)      :           Long Term

Location                         :           Atlanta, GA

 10 positions

 ActiveVOS is the Business Process Management System (BPMS) your development
teams will love. Only ActiveVOS:

.         Delivers an integrated set of capabilities that your software
engineers -- from developers to architects -- will embrace

 .         Is both lightweight and platform independent, making both design and
deployment easier than ever before

 Customers around the world are revolutionizing their businesses by using
ActiveVOS BPMS to design, develop, deploy, manage and enhance business
processes that include both automated processing and human tasks. No other BPMS
offers the combination of power, ease of use, standards-compliance and
affordability of ActiveVOS. Read more about why ActiveVOS is different from
other BPM

 Client has opened the BPEL with Java requirements again in Atlanta GA. We have
total 10 positions to close. Please rush BPEL resumes ASAP.

Thanks and Regards

Baachi

Resource Manager,

Direct: 510-250-7616, Alt Ph: 510-250-7617

EFax: 510-578-1309

baa...@ziplogic.com

Yahoo IM: baachi_hr

Gtalk IM: ziplogicbaachi

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused.