*Network Design Engineer*

*Location:  Seattle, Washington (100% onsite)*

*Duration:  1 Year*

*SKILLS INVENTORY (I need a break down for EACH below please!.. not just
highlighted one):*

*Required Skills:*

        Expert level knowledge of IP Routing (OSPF, BGP), Layer 2 and Layer
3 LAN Switching.
In-depth internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale campus network
environment.
Specific experience with Cat6500/Sup720 and 2T, Cat4500/Sup7 and access
layer switching.
Familiarity with industry best practices and a variety of networking
platforms such as ASA, IPS, WLAN Controllers
Builds simulated networks in test labs to resolve problems and
compatibility issues.
Excellent communications skills - oral and written.  Skills and experience
in working directly with customers, demonstrated ability to relate to
customer representatives at various levels.
Good technical writing skills and have experience in writing high and low
level designs (including drawings), test and implementation plans and
reports.
Skills and experience dealing with high pressure situations and quick
changing circumstances
Good organizational skills required for problem and activity tracking,
right through to resolution
Demonstrated ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
Ability to work successfully as a team member in a cross-functional matrix
environment.
Large-scale network design skills to support WLAN, VoIP, and Multicast
Applications.

​
Best Regards,

*Fredric Miller | Sr. Recruiter*Pull Skill Technologies, Inc.
Office: +1 201 497 1010 Ext: 104 | Fax: +1 201 641 0110
fred...@pullskill.com
our emails then please reply with a *"REMOVE"* in the subject line. We
truly apologize for the inconvenience caused.