Hello Partner,
Hope you’re doing well.

One of my clients is looking for a* BI Analyst  for 4-6 months of Contract
with possible extensions in  Lexington KY*. Please go through the below job
description and let me know if you have any suitable resource for the below
job.

Title : BI Analyst
Locations: Lexington KY
Duration: 4-6 months of Contract with possible extensions

No# of positions : 4

Healthcare background will go to top of the list

*Scope of Work/Deliverables Expected:*

The Data Analyst will translate business questions and requirements into
actionable information by utilizing analytical and data abstraction
techniques including SQL query development. The position will also be
responsible for configuring multiple business intelligence tools and
defining indicators based on enterprise data structures and industry
requirements. The Data Analyst will develop and maintain a
multi-dimensional semantic layer for data aggregation and analysis across a
variety of databases and applications.

The Data Analyst will be responsible for the daily maintenance and support
of the business intelligence portfolio. This includes the completion of
daily monitoring checklists, support ticket response and resolution,
development of proactive monitoring solutions and performance tuning for
all supported business intelligence solutions. Will conduct routine reviews
of all current business intelligence solutions and assess for necessity and
performance to ensure all solutions meet the needs of the enterprise.

The Data Analyst will create reports, dashboards and other analytical views
to measure enterprise performance metrics and demonstrate outcomes. This
role will have reporting responsibility for a variety of systems within the
enterprise and will use industry standard tools (such as SQL Server
Reporting Services or Tableau) to produce high-impact data visualizations.
In addition, the Data Analyst will be responsible for completing basic
statistical analysis and making recommendations to enterprise users.

*Skill Sets Required*:

·         SQL Development, Strong problem-solving and metadata skills,
Knowledge of BI tool architectures
·         Reporting Tools (MS Reporting Services, Tableau), Dimensional
Modeling (Analysis Services/OLAP)
·         Customer Service, Requirements Elucidation, Analysis, Critical
Thinking, Organization and Planning

*Skill Sets Preferred:*

·         SQL Server Stored Procedure Development
·         Query Optimization
·         Experience with Allscripts applications including Sunrise
Clinical Manager and TouchWorks

Many Thanks,

Harsha| m.har...@computerdataconcepts.com | 908.888.6074

Disclaimer: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as
long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.

Computer Data Concepts, Inc