Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great …

Please send resume to ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Senior developer with SCADA and someone with experience in a Pipeline
company.*

*Houston TX*

*12+ Months*

*Need Locals*

*.Net Developer - *On behalf of our client in the Oil and Gas sector we are
looking for a .Net Developer with CygNet SCADA experience.  The successful
candidate will be proficient in .NET Development, ASP.Net, C#, Strong Web
Application Development experience, JavaScript, CygNet SCADA and SQL Server.

 *.Net Developer Job Details*

   - Design and develop ASP.Net, web applications, and web services.
   - Develop .Net Applications for interfacing between CygNet SCADA and
   internal Business systems.
   - Develop new user .Net Applications that utilize CygNet SCADA data
   - Test and Certify CygNet SCADA Scripts
   - Test and Certify .Net Applications for interfacing with CygNet SCADA
   - Analyzing business requirements, recommending technical solutions and
   writing technical specifications.
   - Work with team members and internal customers gathering requirements.

*.Net Developer Mandatory Skills*

 5+ years experience with ASP.Net, C# and JavaScript.

   - Basic ability to understand and write SQL. Advanced SQL ability a
   definite plus.
   - Strong background in computer programming and system development life
   cycle, including testing, troubleshooting and implementation Skills:
   - Strong analytical, planning and organization/time management skills.
   - Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including the
   ability to work with people from all departments in the company who have
   varying degrees of computer/technology knowledge.
   - Experience in SCADA highly and/or Oil and Gas Industry a plus
   - Experience in utilizing MS Access, and MS Excel for data manipulation

*.Net Developer Nice to Have Skills*

   - Experience within the pipeline sector

---

*With Warm Regards *

*Madhu Roy*

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

Ph: 832 539 3475

Fax: 281-605-5969

*E-Mail* :ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail *: *nandimadhu74 , madhu.genuineitllc*

*YM      *: madhu_recruiter

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.