Hi ,

Hope you are doing good !
I am looking consultants for below mention position , If you have any
resource please send me the profile ASAP

*AWS Architect for Somerville, NJ*
*Must have good experience with AWS*

*10+ Years Description:*

·         In depth knowledge of *AWS services*

·         Prior experience in developing Cloud Formation Scripts for AWS
Orchestration, Chef and/or Puppet

·         Hands on experience in AWS provisioning

·         Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS

·         Prior experience in architecting cloud first applications on AWS

·         Ability to design high availability applications on AWS across
availability zones and availability regions

·         Ability to design applications on AWS taking advantage of
disaster recovery design guidelines

·         Prior experience in automated build pipeline, continuous
integration and continuous deployment

·         Knowledge of monitoring, logging and cost management tools that
integrate with AWS

·         Prior experience in architecting a performance test strategy for
applications on AWS

·         Prior experience in leading a team that established Enterprise
VPN and Amazon VPC integration with data center

·         Ability to work closely with business to understand and
incorporate non functional requirements in the application architecture

·         Ability to guide a team of DevOps engineers and Developers

·         Previous continuous integration and deployment expertise (
Jenkins or similar)

·         Experienced in *AWS RDS, RedShift*

·         The resource has to be senior at least *10+ years*

·         Experience in *Application Architecting*

·         Has *Business Intelligence* and *Data Warehouse* experience

·         Has *Data modeling* experience

* Note*: If not Reachable over Phone, Email me, will try to  Reach you ASAP
*.*
------------------------------

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Thanks & Regards*

*Umang Agarwal*

(Trainee IT Recruiter)

Phone: 609-853-0818 Ext : 2172

Fax: 609 799 5746

Email: umang.agar...@nityo.com <tushan...@nityo.com>

www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500