Hi

Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume

*Position : EDI Consultant with Gentran/Mainframe Exp. *

*Location : Kansas City, MO Duration : 12+ Months *

Interview : Phone/ Skype
EAD ,GC , OPT , USC (No H1B)

Job Description

·         We are looking for an EDI analyst with Gentran z/OS mainframe
version 6.6 expertise to help with our Gentran upgrade project.

·         We need help in all aspects of the upgrade including partner set
up, document mapping, parallel testing, troubleshooting and implementation.

·         Client is currently working on an old version of Gentran on a
mainframe.

·         They are upgrading to a slightly newer version of Gentran.

·         They have about 256 trading partner maps.  They need someone with
solid mapping skills in Gentran and can lead them in their upgrade as well.

Job Requirement

·         Need EDI analyst with Gentran Mainframe z/OS Version 6.6

·         Will work on partner set up, partner mapping, parallel testing
and troubleshooting for all of our partner documents

·         Need to ability to compare outputs from our current version of
Gentran 6.4 to the upgraded version 6.6 and identify any discrepancies

·         Need the ability to resolve issues discovered and navigate the
help documents and IBM Sterling website

·         Must have JCL and Cobol skills to run jobs and understand or
change user exits

·         Must be organized, a self-starter and stay on schedule to meet
the project installation deadline

·         Must be a team player and be able to work with other analysts

·         Need good communication skills to report the project status and
the ability to explain technical issues in a non-technical manner

·         Previous experience with a Gentran upgrade is a plus

Regards ,

Gaurav Dhingra

Technical Recruiter

VSG Business Solutions

Email: *gau...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com* <jy...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com>

Phone: 302-261-3207 x 118

“
Visa Status

Provider agrees if it misrepresents the visa status of any of its personal
assigned or company discovers any discrepancy pertaining to represented
visa status of any personal and his/her actual visa status then company at
its sole discretion may down the rate per hour and may seek further damages
as available under the existing law. *“*