*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening **Linux System Administrator* * and I have sent
you a  job description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you
are comfortable with it and also send me your consultant's updated
resume ASAP.   *

*Title:- Linux System Administrator*

*Location: Piscataway, NJ*

*Duration:-12 months *

*Need:- US Citizen or GC*

*Mode of interview: phone/skype ( face to face if possible )*

*Scope of Work: Job Summary This Job Role is responsible for the
coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive
maintenance activities that require a higher level of support that the one
offered by the 1st Level Operations. This shall ensure that the services
provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service
Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.*

*Job Description - Solaris System Administrator*

** Configures, maintains and troubleshoots physical hardware including Sun
servers, both rack mounted and blade.*

** Configures, maintains, and troubleshoots Solaris storage platforms.*

** Configures, maintains, and troubleshoots Solaris 10/11 systems including
general system administration tasks on Solaris servers and storage devices.
(Replace batteries, hard drives,)*

*Perform backups and restores*

** Performs periodic patching of servers based on recommended patch sets*

** Troubleshoots problems with Solaris systems - Provide SA support to
Oracle support engineers as required*

** Experience in SQL, Perl, Shell scripting, good knowledge of UNIX and
Linux*

** Creates, maintains and follows a Disaster Recovery Plan*

** Creates shell scripts to automate repetitive processes*

** Works with DBA team to identify, isolate, and resolve problems with Unix
servers*

** Works with compliance tools to patch UNIX environment and support
security remediation*

** JAVA programming and JAVA development experience*

** SOLARIS administration*

** UNIX administration Core Competences:*

** Presentation & Communication Skills*

** Problem Solving and strategic thinking*

** Ericsson Knowledge*

** Language Skills*

** Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations*

** Perform O&M Health checks of Ericsson's Prepaid platforms and making
sure it is up-to-date with all the corrections and patches*

** Resolve Trouble Tickets and Change Requests for Reporting*

** Assist in complex trouble ticket analysis*

** Assist in technical meetings with the customer, SDM and SI/SA*

** Assist to develop and manage processes and procedures*

** Assist in SI Project Deliverables (i.e. ATP), root cause analysis Job
Location: Piscataway, New Jersey USA*

*Rohit Bhasin |* Module lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.