*Dear candidate, *

*We have an urgent opening for ETL with Script Programmer  and I have sent
you a  job description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you
are comfortable with it and also send me your updated resume ASAP as
applicable  *

*Job Title: ETL with Script Programmer*

*Location: Long Beach, CA. *

*Duration: 6+ Months to Long Term Contract*

*The interview must be in person so the candidate is to be local...........*

*Job Description:*

   - *Looking for a resource with scripting languages with 3 to 4 years’
   experience. Key factor is experience ETL Developer with Shell Scripting and
   Perl!*

*The project is to migrate data from SQL Server to Netezza and they are
looking for ETL work in addition to Perl programming. It’s important that
candidate has experience in writing scripts in both Linux and Windows
environments.*

*Should be proficient in*

   - *Shell Scripting, Powershell Scripting, Python, Perl, T-sql, sql,
   Linux Shell Scripting etc.*
   - *Experience in Perl and Shell Scripting is a must*
   - *Should have worked in OS like Linux\Unix and Windows.*
   - *Knowledge of Netezza and Sql server is preferred.*