*!! IMMEDIATE NEED !! HOT HOT HOT !!*

Job Title  : Juniper Networks Consultant
Location  : Tulsa Oklahoma
Duration  : 6-12 Months Contract
Interview : Phone & Skype

Job Description:
Base Qualifications:
Candidates for this role MUST be able to demonstrate the following
competencies:
SRX hardware and software architecture including Chassis Cluster and other
HA capabilities
Hands on training/knowledge transfer/workshops with the customer's
operations team.
Understand Cisco Firewall configurations, and be able to translate into
Juniper configurations.
Junos Space Platform and Security Design ( Design, configure, implement,
and help to maintain/upgrade)
Evaluate technical specifications for interoperability for
design/consolidation purposes.
Troubleshooting SRX Firewalls and Junos Space
Key technical areas:
Automation (Python, Ruby, Perl, Junos Scripting)
L4 Firewall features and functionality (zones, policies, NAT, etc)
L3 routing (virtual router instances, routing policies, routing protocols
such as OSPF and BGP)
IPSec VPN
Logical Systems.

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com