Hello,

Please find the requirement and let me know if you have someone

*Position: Sr. Network Engineer*

*Location: Anaheim, CA *

*Duration: 6+ months Contract only *

****MUST BE LOCAL****

****MUST BE US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER****

*Primary Job Functions: *

Responsible for the success of regional network services.  This includes,
but is not limited to:

   - Configure, troubleshoot and support Cisco switches (3700, 6500, 4500
   series, ASR's, Nexus 5500 and 7000)
   - Perform troubleshooting and monitoring of incidents queues and
   executing network changes as required during and after business hours.
   - Opens and monitor TAC cases with our vendors as required
   - Adheres to all change control processes and configuration standards
   - Attends various meetings during their shift as well as conducting
   troubleshooting bridges with peers, vendors and customers
   - Ensure timely and accurate communications to the customer are occurring

*Education / Experience:*

   - 4-year college degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer
   Science or Mathematics or 4 years progressive experience.
   - 3 to 4 years network administration, installation and evaluation.
   - Advanced working expertise of LAN technologies (HSRP,STP,VLANs. POE
   and IP-subnetting)
   - Good working expertise of EIGRP routing protocols as well as TCP/IP.
   - Good working knowledge of network cabling infrastructure and
   specifications
   - CCNA minimum industry certification required (CCNP preferred)

Looking forward to work with you

Regards,

*Peter James*
*Techno Rocket Systems.*