Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Sudhakar* from *HCL Global Systems Inc*. We have a requirement
for * Informitica Developer *for *Cincinnati, OH, Only GC\USC..

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response.

You can also reach me at 248-473-0720*191,Drop the suitable profiles
on *r...@hclglobal.com
<r...@hclglobal.com>*

Title: Informitica Developer

Location: Cincinnati, OH

Duration: Full time

Salary: 100k to 105k negotiable

Only GC\USC..

*Job Description:*

Key Role Responsibilities

•Participates in multi-organizational, multi-disciplinary teams to
determine, articulate, & codify business requirements; models/designs and
is responsible for Extract, Transformation & Loading (ETL)  design and
development;

• Design and development of ETLs in data warehouse
(with Informatica/Oracle) environment;

•Conducts facilitated discussions with customers to review current & gather
additional business requirements; analyzes & writes business requirements,
scope documents, program specifications & system documentation;

• Designs test procedures & tests system for validity & reliability;
ensures logical & systematic conversion of customer requirements into total
systems solutions that acknowledge scope, schedule & cost constraints;
provides data analysis, data architecture & design assistance to
functional/systems analysts, application developers & users;

• Creates and maintains logical & physical data models & data dictionaries;
writes system requirements, general & detailed design documents;
participates in management short & long-term planning & assists in
agency-wide policy & program development as impacts automated systems.

Each vendor candidate responding to this solicitation must demonstrate the
following experience:

• A minimum of two (2) recent years of experience in ETL development
(Informatica) and system analysis;

• Two (2) years of Dimensional Data Modeling and Data Profiling experience
for data warehouse development;

• Experience integrating disparate systems of record into conformed
dimensions and fact tables;

•Excellent documentation and communication skills;

•  Strong performance tuning skills with ETLs.

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar*,

Technical Recruiter,
HCL Global Systems, Inc