Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Sunil from Burgeon IT Services, we are an IT consulting
organization and We do have a vacancy with our Prime Customer in which you
may be interested, Kindly review the details and if you find it interesting
do send an updated copy of your updated resume and following details ASAP
to su...@teamworkassociates.net

*Job Title               : SAP Commercial Project Management*

*Location               : Seattle, WA*

*Duration              : 12+months*

*Job description:*

·         The CPM Application Consultant facilitates the implementation and
support of SAP products to enhance the clients’ business functionality and
overall performance specifically in the area of Commercial Project
Management (CPM) including but not limited to CPM, cProjects, xRPM, MRS and
PS for IT, process and discrete manufacturers, banking and insurance. This
includes processes such as cross industry project / portfolio / resource
management, IT service management, budget and investment planning,
requirements management.

·         This position requires a minimum of 5 years professional
experience and a minimum of 2-3 full years within the CPM Domain. Product
application/implementation experience is strongly preferred.  The resource
should also demonstrate ability to lead teams, execute across application
areas.

*Roles & responsibilities*

·         Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP CPM
and business processes, including providing functional expertise, guidance,
presentation to clients.

·         Lead in the development of the overall project plan (scoping
process) as well as individual work plans.

·         Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates,
analyses, and solves software problems.

·         Analyzes and maps clients’ business requirements, processes and
objectives; develops solutions to satisfy clients’ needs.

·         Maintains/expands client list & builds credible relationships
with clients, develops own professional learning of SAP
products/technologies and solutions to both clients and fellow colleagues.

·         Position Requirements:

·         4-Year Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience

·         Degree in Science, Engineering or Computer Science is preferred

·         Minimum of 5 years of professional experience

·         Minimum of 2-3 years of direct experience working with CPM
solutions

·         Strong English communication skills required

·         Client-facing experience preferred

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sunil*

*Executive Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team*

Phone No. :302-220-4724 ;Fax : 302-355-1559

Email Id: su...@teamworkassociates.net

 NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience