*Hi, **Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned
requirement and share the profiles at **a...@tresourceinc.com
<a...@tresourceinc.com>** ASAP.*

*Job Title:              SQL DWH Tester*

*Location:             Reston VA*

*Type of hire:       6-12+ months Contract *

* Interview Mode: Telephonic and F2F*

 *We need to focus on a strong back-end tester that has extensive
experience testing in Datawarehouses.*

A SQL/DWH developer that wants to do testing might work as well but I think
a pure tester who has worked on DWH projects would be preferred.

Need to be able to do SQL joins, pull data from different tables, have
experience with Cognos and Cognos Connection/on demand, strong experience
with backend testing of database tables, experience with SQL white house or
data mart testing, and good ability to troubleshoot.

 They require an in person final interview but will move fast through their
process.