1)

iPhone application developer

Location: Utah

Duration: 3-5 months

Considerable experience with iPhone Application Development - in particular
SDK (Version 3.1) Cocoa Touch, Objective C, Interface Builder.

Ability to interface to our systems using JSON or XML.  Solid experience
consuming web service APIs in building native mobile applications.  Solid
understanding of object oriented patterns and methodologies.  Good user
interface development ability in the iPhone, with the ability to work
closely with business owners on user experience and look and feel.

Must have created iPhone apps that have been released to the APP store.

We are looking for a senior level individual, with 5+ years of professional
development experience that spans the software development lifecycle.  This
person must be familiar with working in an agile/scrum environment and
methodology.  Quick learner, excellent written and verbal communication
skills and the ability to work both as part of a cross-functional team and
individually with little supervision are all must have skills.  Also a must
have is the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven and
dynamic environment.

2)

*Blackberry application developer*

*UTAH*

*3-5 months*

* *

Experience in Objective C programming background on Symbian/Blackberry
platforms.  Ability to interface to our systems using JSON or XML.  Solid
experience consuming web service APIs in building native mobile
applications.  Solid understanding of object oriented patterns and
methodologies.

Good user interface development experience on mobile devices Application
development experience on Mobile, smart phones etc. Mobile application
development using Blackbery,/Symbian is required

Must have created Blackberry apps that have been released to the Blackberry
App World or that are in live production use.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ajay
Recruiter
Aclat Inc
Voice : 847-403-3200
           847-577-3501 *3503
Fax     : 847/577-2568
ajayavar...@aclatinc.net
www.aclatinc.com
Y IM : jas_vishwak

It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.