Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!!

Please find below the job details and let me know if you would be
interested for this  new opportunity.

*Remote job BUT MUST live in the North East (NY, NJ, CT, PA preferred)*

*Position: Wintel/Windows Engineer  *

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Location: CT*

*Required Skills::*

·         *Client is looking for a solid Windows Engineer but they need to
have the PowerShell scripting experience as well*

·         Scripting of repeated Windows administration tasks to reduce
human effort

·         Evaluate and implement appropriate hosting/deployment options for
automation scripts (incl. security context)

·         Skilled in Windows scripting technologies, particularly
PowerShell

·         Understanding of how to host/run script in appropriate security
context (example: running under a service account for appropriate
privileges)

·         Reduction of manual Windows administration work in following
areas:

·         Access management

·         System disk capacity alerts

·         Data Protection assistance for Networker issues

·         Post reboot/patching check-outs

·         These resources will not be required to work from a specific
client office, but should be able to attend meetings in the Northeast
corridor (i.e. Groton, Collegeville, New York) if required. We would expect
these meetings to be infrequent.

--

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*Vikrant Sharma*