Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for this
need. If interested, please send me your updated profile  to
vic...@visionisys.com and reach me at *972-427-1845*

*Role: Core Java developer with IBM WCS*

*Location: Westborough,* *MA*

*Duration: 12+Months*

*Client: Cognizant*

Mandatory Skills         :           Core Java developer with IBM WCS, Core
Java,XML,REST Web Services,JQuery,JSON,Endeca

*Here is the JD:*

IBM WCS

-    Good in Java fundamentals

-    Good understating of IBM commerce Architecture and Endeca Search

-    Working knowledge in integrated systems and Webservices

-    Experience on customizing REST APIs

-    Worked in Java batches, schedulers

-    Good in WCS tables and SQL

Desired Skills:

•    Should have worked in Onsite-Offshore model, provide proper guidance
to offshore

•    Dynacache implementation in WCS

•    Composer Framework in WCS

Thanks and regards

*Victor*
Visionisys Inc,
PH : 972-427-1845
EMAIl : vic...@visionisys.com || http://www.visionisys.com
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.