Hello,

Hope you are going good!

My name is Milan Patel and I am a Technical Recruiter with Comrise
Technology, Inc. One of our Direct large *Banking clients *is looking
for a *Data
warehouse Developer *in *Jersey City, NJ *for a contract position.

Below is the job description for your reference. If you have any resources
available then send their latest resume in word format along with the rate
that you are looking for on c2c.

*Role: Data warehouse Developer *

*Location: Jersey City, NJ (Only local from NY/NJ) Duration: 2 months
Interview: In-person after telephonic*

*Must have experience/strong knowledge on AIX*

*Qualification:*

The person should have extensive experience in ETL development and support.
Must have strong experience using UNIX, DB2/SQL and IBM utilities. Should
have the strong understanding of Data Warehouse concepts and relational
databases. He/she should possess strong systems analysis and research
skills. Working knowledge of UNIX/AIX, Job scheduling tools (Cisco
TIDAL/INFORMATICA Workflows). He/she should be familiar with best practices
operational/production support. Must have good communication skills to
interact with support staff and users to fully understand the impact of
production changes and batch interruptions.

*Additional skills will be a plus: *

   - Exposure to Windows, Informatica, and/or Cisco TIDAL Scheduler
   - General knowledge of change management tools and practices / SOP
   - Batch tuning and parallel processing
   - Disaster Recovery experience
   - DWH concepts
   - Financial product knowledge

*Required skill set:*

   - BS in computer science preferred.
   - 8+ year’s extensive IT experience, 3+ year’s data warehouse
   development (ETL) experience.

Regards,

*Milan Patel**Comrise | Technical Recruiter*

E: milan.pa...@comrise.com

<https://www.comrise.com/>