*Position Title: Cloud Architect *

*Location: Morristown, NJ*

*Job Type: Long term Contract *

*Job Description*

Our client is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Architect for cloud
solutions and delivery projects for our Morristown NJ location.

*Job duties: (list of core job responsibilities)*

·         Serve as the lead architect to design overall cloud
infrastructure and end-state platforms

·         Designing technical architecture for cloud solutions that meet
customer needs for scalability, reliability and performance

·         Hands-on deployment, provisioning and managing cloud solutions
and platforms such as Century Link, AWS/MS Azure and IBM Softlayer

·         Responsible for the negotiation, relationship management,
tracking, troubleshooting and reporting of all technology related contract
commitments made within the information services and various other
departments

·         Tracking data necessary to ensure compliance to negotiated
contracts on an ongoing basis and provides ad hoc reporting as required by
enterprise systems

·         Should be involved in pre-sales engagement and can articulate
what requirements have changed pre and post sales

*Skill expectations (Must haves)*

·         Recommend best practices around deployment topology of the client
product(s).  and also recommend best practices for deployment

·         Recommend sizing of the environment based on the usage, load etc
and manage infrastructure and non-functional requirements related
discussions with the client

·         Needs to understand the overall technical architecture of the
product and will be first line of defense for technology, performance, Non
Functional issues

·         Provide support for incidents and problems in designated areas of
expertise at customer site

·         Work with products team to understand our performance test
strategy, process, certified stack etc and address these with the customers

*Required Technical Tools Experience:*

CLOUD, Infrastructure

​
Best Regards,

*Fredric Miller | Sr. Recruiter*Pull Skill Technologies, Inc.
Office: +1 201 497 1010 Ext: 104 | Fax: +1 201 641 0110
fred...@pullskill.com
our emails then please reply with a *"REMOVE"* in the subject line. We
truly apologize for the inconvenience caused.