*Hello All,*
*Hope you are doing fine!!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 //vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Position: Project Manager with Agile PLM*
*Location: Austin,TX*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job description :-*

*•PLM Project execution*
*•Agile PLM project planning and project co-ordination*
*•Agile PLM solution definition*
*•Project Management*
*•Customer management*

*Mandatory Skills *
*•Strong Java/J2EE experience*
*•At least 10-15 years of PLM industry experience*
*•At least 5-10 years of Agile PLM package implementations which includes
strong knowledge in SDK programming, configuration, Agile architecture and
all its components.*
*•Agile integration with ERP systems like SAP using middleware technologies*
*•Knowledge in Agile Administration tasks*

*Good to Have Skills*
*•At least 5 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem
definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes*
*•At least 7 years of experience in Agile PLM Packages (e.g. Agile PC, PPM,
PQM, PG&C, PC) with strong functional and implementation knowledge as well
as general Project Management and Customer Management skills.*
*•Experience in Medical devices industry is preferred*
*•At least 5 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions
evaluation/ Validation and deployment *
*•At least 5 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem
definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes*
*•Analytical and Communication skills *
*•project and talent management*
*•Experience with project management*

*--*

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*