Hi Friends,

Please let me know if you can find any resources...

Title: C++ Developer with Red Hat
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Tampa, FL

Contractor will be working on developing components of Messaging application
on Red Hat Linux based Dell Blades using C/C++/Java Language, Linux OS,
Sockets, IPC, messaging, AMQP, Red Hat Clustering, Oracle DB, SQL, Web GUI
(Web Server, Sun One, Tomcat, JSP, Java Script, ANT, XML).

Best Regards,

Rama

*S A I  Information Systems, Inc** **|*Where IT Excels

Certified Minority Business Enterprise by the State of Florida

Data integration | Business Intelligence | ERP | EAI *| *Insurance
|Healthcare
| Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | Financial

Tel: 813-699-3863 x 202 *|* Fax: 800-827-5431 *|*
recrui...@sai-i-systems.com

 *Yahoo IM:* ramarecruiter *| Google IM: *rama13289 *|* WEB:
www.sai-i-systems.com