Hello,
Please share your consultant resume to tah...@usmsystems.com

I.T. Cyber Security Analyst/Administrator consultant
Location: Folsom, NJ  (25 minutes from Phila,PA/Cherry Hill NJ)
Duration: 6 months plus
Start: ASAP upon background and drug test

*Client prefers local – F2F interview Required!!*

Job description: I.T. Cyber Security Analyst/Administrator
Role is to safeguard all areas of the Information Technology landscape for
the entire enterprise.  This includes, but not limited to the I.T.
Infrastructure, Networks, System Assets, Data, and all areas of Cyber
Security, by assisting in designing a solid security architecture,
indentifying potential security issues, and implementation of best practice
security solutions.
 The I.T. Security Analyst Administrator will be an active member of Cyber
Security Incident response team to identify and eradicate all incidents.
The share and gain knowledge of the latest security threats, maintain
security infrastructure performance, investigates suspicious network
activity (bandwidth spikes, intrusion detection, abnormal router activity,
monitoring of network logs, and firewall alarms).

Security Systems which need daily attention:
• Ironport – Web filtering
• Intrusion prevention system–
• Ecat – Endpoint protection and console
• Security Analytics – Security Information and event management (SIEM for
logging)
• Advanced Malware protection – New tool (Palo Alto or Sourcefire)
• Nessus scans – System scanning tool
• Cisco Integrated Security Engine (ISE) (Wireless Security)
• Wireless Access (PRIME)

Responsibilities:
• Administration of above systems
• Incident Handling
• Identification
• Containment, Eradication, Recovery
• Remediation of vulnerability findings
• Incident Tracking & Reports
• Monitor log files of critical systems
• Monitor internal and external sources of threat and vulnerability
information

Best Regards,

Mohammed Taher
US IT Recruiter