Hi,

Hope you are doing good!

I am  Saidulu from Araucaria Enterprises LLC. You can directly reach me  |
Email:saidulu.nayak...@araucariatechnologies.com/  Gmail:
saidulu....@gmail.com/404-424-4131

Here is our client requirement. Please Let me know if you are
available/interested in this position. Kindly respond to this requirement
with your updated profile and contact details.

Note : If your are interested in this position, please update your resume
to highlight the skills according to the Job description
We have a requirement for a Business Analyst-Clinical Data Applications.

We have a requirement for a Business Analyst-Clinical Data Applications

Contract Position: Business Analyst- Clinical Applications

Location: Rochester, MN

Duration: 6+ months- extendable to 1+ year

Duties/Skills/Experience Required

·         Work with Product Managers to gather, analyze, communicate and
validate the requirements to meet the needs of the market for; enhancements
to existing products, new products or services, or programs.

·         Responsible for the elicitation of functional requirement and
refinement of those requirements into non-functional requirements,
definition of and adherence to business rules, appropriate documentation of
all requirements, refinement to the level of a product specification, and
analysis of requirements to ensure they effectively meet business needs.

·         Ensure all requirements are clearly understood by all team
members.

·         Ensure adequate traceability of requirements, work with the
Product Manager to manage changes to existing requirements, and processing
and prioritization of new requirements into subsequent product releases;

·         Work with the Product Manager and the Project Manager to
effectively deliver new products or services to the market.

·         Review the testing plan to ensure its adequacy to verify that all
requirements are met sufficiently to obtain customer acceptance of all
deliverables.

·         Other qualifications include: thorough understanding of
application development methodologies and the development lifecycle.

·         Experience writing use cases, user stories, data flow diagrams,
process diagrams, and technical specifications.

·         Experience with requirements management tools and issue tracking
tools.

·         Business Analyst will be considered a leader for all phases of
the solution lifecycle, and will work closely with a variety of internal
and external business and technology partners.

·         Experience working on healthcare Clinical data applications
preferred

--
Thanks & Regards,
*Saidulu Nayakapu | Araucaria Enterprises LLC

​
saidulu.nayak...@araucariatechnologies.com| www.araucariatechnologies.com

*This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and are intended only for the use of the intended
recipients of this message. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender by return email, and delete this and all
copies of this message and any attachments from your system. Any
unauthorized disclosure, use, distribution, or reproduction of this message
or any attachments is prohibited a**and may be unlawful*

*Can I have below details from consultant for client submissionFull Name :
  Phone no :    Email :  Current location (City and State):   last 4 digit
of SSN :   Availability :  Visa status , expiry date :   Month & Year of
entering US :   Education details , University & year of passing :
  DOB:Total experience:Total US Experience:Available for F2F(yes/no):*