Hi,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

*Reply only to vasa...@aitrg.com <vasa...@aitrg.com>*

*Role: NSI- Embedded Engineer*

Location: Troy, MI

Duration: 6+ months Contract

*H1B copy must for submission*

*Job Specifications*

o   Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering with a minimum 3-5
years of experience or a Master’s Degree and a minimum 0-2 years of
experience in computer science or engineering with satisfactory completion
of coursework in Embedded Programming, Embedded Controls and/or Embedded
System Design.

o   Knowledge and experience:

o   Work requires the ability to write, debug, and test embedded C/C++

o   Work requires experience working with 32 bit microcontrollers.

o   Work requires the ability to analyze and interpret microcontroller
manuals.

o   Work requires knowledge of software development life cycle.

o   Work requires knowledge of vehicle communication such as
CAN/LIN/MOST/SPI/Ethernet (TCP/IP).

o   Ability to read, understand and create diagrams, charts and schematics.

o   Work requires the ability to create software development documents and
test specifications from function.

o   specifications using MS Office Application Suite of tools.

o   Work requires knowledge of MISRA-C standards.

o   Personal Attributes:

o   Work requires interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with
customers and multi-cultural teams.

o   Work requires the ability to independently manage multiple projects and
deadlines.

o   Work requires the ability to work independently and in a team
environment

o   Work requires the ability to communicate (verbally and written) in a
clear, concise manne

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth - TAG Associate

American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: vasa...@aitrg.com

Skype: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg
<vasanth.ai...@gmail.com>

Web: www.aitrg.com