Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the * (Parsippany, NJ)* is currently
seeking a *(Drupal Developer)* resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.

*Role: Drupal DeveloperLocation: Parsippany, NJ (Need local)Duration: 6
months contract*

*!!NOTE: NEED LOCAL !!*

*Discription:*5+ years proven experience with Drupal and PHP, including
Drupal 7
3+ years with web service integration and development
5+ years with JavaScript and jQuery, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
2+ years designing and delivering web project solutions, driving
exploration and evaluation of technical solutions
Experience with GIT Branch Workflow, pull requests, code review process
Experience with custom Drupal theme creation
Experience with sass, responsive design, cross-browser and cross-device
compatibility
Experience with 3rd party API integration

*Must Have*:
Experience with AWS including ELB, Route 53, S3, CF, EC2
Working knowledge of CAPE / using API for content delivery
Experience with MySQL and NoSQL
Experience with AngularJS
Experience with agile software development approaches including Scrum
Experience with web analytics platforms (Site Catalyst, Google Analytics,
Comscore)

*Thanks and Regards,Bakshi - Recruiter*

*Cognizant Technologies | Web: **www.cognizantechnologies.com*
<http://www.cognizantechnologies.com/>

*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515Direct: (609) 736-0817
<bak...@cognizantechnologies.com>* Gtalk: **recruiterct2...@gmail.com*
<recruiterct2...@gmail.com>