Hi
This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc. We have hot requirements on SAP
Financials Consultant W/Mandarin speaking skills Please send me the updated
resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply to bi...@sriveninfosys.com

Phone Hire

Position            :    SAP Financials Consultant W/Mandarin speaking skills

Location            :    Houston, TX

Duration            :    8 months

If you have anyone whose speak Mandarin and has SAP Financials experience
please send them over

Job Description:

Need Mandarin speaking skills.

Requires International travel.

Deploy SAP finance processes in oilfield services.

Responsibilities include as-is process mapping, to-be process mapping, some
training material development/customization, and end user training.

Also responsible for master data/configuration preparation (profit centers,
cost centers, asset masters, accounts payable, accounts receivable, trial
balance).

Skills/Experience required in SAP-FI/CO. SAP and/or ERP deployment experience
required.

Exposure to SAP-MM, -PM, -SD, -PP nice to have.

Thanks & Regards
Bingi

Sr.Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC