Hello,
Please share your consultant resume to tah...@usmsystems.com

.NET Developer
Reston, VA-*--Need Local only*
Long term contract

*Phone and In-person Interview required!!*

In this role, you will:
-Be part of a distributed Agile Scrum team - most teammates are remote
across the US, as well as locally in Herndon.
-Develop custom solutions using JavaScript, JQuery, HTML5, CSS
-Use frameworks like CAN.js and JavaScript MVC
-Utilize backend technologies including SQL Server and VB.Net/.Net
-Utilize Git as a source code repository
-Engage in an CI/CD environment including automatic builds, etc.
-Work on a solution that utilizes over 17 million lines of code

In order to be successful in this role, you:
-Have a true passion around technology
-Enjoy collaborating with other teammates and are excited about your end
solution
-Are a motivated self-starter who enjoys solving problems and finding
creative solutions
-Have over 5 years of experience in Front End Development - CSS,
JavaScript, JQuery, HTML5
-Have experience with a framework - we use CAN.js as our standard, but
we'll teach you if you donĀ¹t know it
-Ideally have experience with VB.NET, C# or .NET back end technologies
-Ideally have experience working with a dispersed Agile Scrum team on a
remote basis

Best Regards,

Mohammed Taher
US IT Recruiter