Hello,
Please share your consultant resume to tah...@usmsystems.com

SQL Server Developer with DBA Skills
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 4-6 months with extension likely

*Need Local or Nearby Only.*
*Communication skills must be excellent.*

Position description
We are looking for an experienced database developer who can also perform
the role of a database administrator.  We need someone who can work in
small teams, manage multiple projects, and interface with both internal
business users and external clients/vendors. You should have several years
experience in the development and support of database intensive
applications, using primarily Microsoft development technologies.

Experience and Required skills:
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is a must
Three to five years experience developing in writing, analyzing, and
optimizing complex SQL queries
Experience with business intelligence best practices
Experience with SQL Server 2008 or later
SQL Server Report Services and SSIS/ETL experience
Experience working with large databases (1T, 800M Rows)
Visio or ERwin experience a plus
Database administration experience such as SAN’s, partitioning, backups,
maintenance, etc. is a plus
Experience designing database schemas is a plus
equirements gathering, scoping and project management
bility to work in a fast-paced environment
Self-directed

Best Regards,

Mohammed Taher
US IT Recruiter