Hi,

Please find below job description Accenture send me the resume to
*npa...@myasap.com
<npa...@myasap.com>*

If interested fill the below details and send me back..

*Role* EHCache Resource(Java)

*Location *Bethesda, MD

*Duration:   *Long term

We have a short term request that we are wondering if you will be able to
help with.  We are looking for a resource with expertise in an open source
technology named EHCache.  We are diagnosing a production issue and this is
an area under investigation.  If have any resources with availability,
potentially longer term, we would be interested in determining if they can
assist.

*Skill Matrix ( Please Fill the years of working experience )*

*IT* Experience:

Us Experience:

EHCache* :*

*Java:*

*Kindly provide the following details for quick process:*

Ø  Full Legal Name(As per the Passport):

Ø  Contact:

Ø  E- Mail ID:

Ø  Current Location (City & State):

Ø  Re-Location:

Ø  Visa Status:

Ø  Skype ID:

Ø  Availability:

Ø  Are you Still in a Project (Y/N):

Ø  Last 4 Digit SSN Number:

Ø Best Hourly Rate:

Ø  Interview Mode (Phone/Skype/F2F):

Ø  Any Offer/Interviews ? :

Ø  Two Professional References (Recent Project

Ø  Education(passed out):

*Thanks & Regards*

Naveen

ASAP Solutions Group LLC