Greetings from Aptiva Technologies !

We are Urgently looking for Bench Sales Recruiter with good hands on
experience with Javascript.

Job Description :

Role        : Bench Sales Recruiter

Description : Identify client requirements for existing IT resources as
they become available.
A qualified candidate must have 2+ years with proven bench sales (H1B, OPT,
EAD, GC and Citizens) experience in the US IT consulting industry

Experience  : 2 to 5 Years

Location    : Madhapur, Hyderabad

Please respond to jayavardha...@aptivacorp.com with updated profile.

Name     :
CTC       :
Expected :
Current Location :
Preferred location :
Notice :
Reason for change :
Updated profile :

Aptiva Corp

We are one of the fastest growing, USA based organizations specializing in
IT consulting and business services for mid to large organizations. We
provide enterprise wide services by mechanizing a unique and cost-effective
solutions to the clients most pressing challenges.
At Aptiva, we constantly work to add value to our client's investment in
Information Technology. It’s no wonder that our clients say that we're an
IT company that they count as we transcend to their expectations.
Driven by rich experience in software development, we deliver
high-performance, scalable and extensible solutions that fulfill your
business goals and mark your presence in the competitive global
marketplace. We mean business, your business means a lot to us. We believe
in professional approach with personalized care and the best of service
that you can expect from your service provider company. We combine our
in-depth domain knowledge with expertise in cutting edge information
technology to deliver high-impact solutions that add value to the
bottom-line of our clients
Could you please revert me back with your available timings.

Urgently looking for Bench Sales Recruiters