Hello Partners,

Greetings of the day!

This is *Saurabh* from *Palnar Inc*. We are looking for contract positions
for our excellent W2 consultants who can join immediately. We have a
dedicated team to provide great quality candidates on 32+ technologies
which ranges from traditional technologies like Java to rare technologies
like Citrix, Palnar has abundant talent. Please don’t hesitate to contact
us for your requirements. You can also add me ( *saur...@palnar.com
<saur...@palnar.com>* ) to your distribution list, so that we are up to
date with your requirements.

*Please have a look at following list of our consultants available
immediately for your requirements*

*Your Advantage when you Team up with Palnar for Constant Business*

ü  1 week exclusivity for any candidate we submit to ensure the delivery of
candidate.

ü  We meet client insurance requirements & other certification

ü  We have Consultants on our W2 with Various Skills and expert domain
knowledge, averaging 10+ years of experience.

ü  Expertise in US IT staffing since 1997!!

Feel free to get in touch with me for any further information.
If you feel this mail is irrelevant, you can always reply with "Remove" in
subject line.

All my hotlist is posted on my linkedin page.

Thanks & Regards,

*Saurabh Singh Jadon*

Talent Acquisition Team

*PALNAR*