Hello All,
Hope you are doing fine !!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact *510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> //
vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com <vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com>*

Position: SFDC technical Architect
Work Location :- Newark, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months

*JOB DESCRIPTION* :-

   - 8-10 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and
   solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
   - Experience in defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture
   and coming up with architecture options and recommendations.
   - Strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
   -  A proven functional/technical professional with at least 3 full
   lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations.
   - Experience in defining ,detailing and scoping the technical
   requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent
   project from an architectural stand point.
   - Experience in design and development of mobile interfaces on the
   Force.com platform.
   - Thorough understanding on the Salesforce development (Declarative,
   Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding
   on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security
   implementations.
   - Experience in design and implementation of real-time and batch
   integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and
   Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB.
   - Working knowledge of Agile process ( performed Scrum master roles)

*--*

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Kumar|| IT-SCIENT || Tel: (510) 972-5241 ||
Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email: vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> ||
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com> ||*