Hello Partners,

Greetings of the day! Hope you are doing great.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and my company. I
am Saurabh, Sales Recruiter, Palnar Inc.

Palnar Inc has been in IT staffing and consulting industry since 1997 and
been working with some of the top fortune 500 companies in US. We also
operate in Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Middle East and India.

We like to partner with you with our consulting strength to match your
daily requirement.

Please find my updated hotlist and do let me know if matching opportunities
exist with you. Feel free to add me ( saur...@palnar.com ) to your
distribution list so that I can forward you matching resumes.

*Hotlist Updated **June 27, 2016*

*S No*

*Consultant's Name*

*Exp.*

*Skills*

*Visa Status*

*Availability*

*Current Location*

*Preferred Locations*

*JAVA & Oracle Technologies*

1

Abe

13+

Lead Java Developer

H1B

2 Week Notice

VA

Open

2

Zac

10+

Sr. PL/SQL Developer

H1B

2 Week Notice

Bayarea, CA

Open

3

Suhasini

8+

Sr. Peoplesoft HCM Consultant

H1B

2 Week Notice

Cranbury, NY

Open

*.net & Microsoft Technologies*

4

Ratan

15+

Sr. MS Access / Excel / VBA Developer

H1B

2 Week Notice

Bethesda, MD

Open

5

Shwetha

11+

Sr. MS Dynamics CRM Consultant

H1B

2 Week Notice

Bellevue, WA

WA

6

Ashit

10+

Sr. .Net Developer Fullstack

H1B

2 Week Notice

CA

CA

7

Wadhera

10+

Sr. QA & Sharepoint Analyst

H1B

2 Week Notice

UT

Open

8

Aman

8+

Sr. .Net Developer Fullstack

H1B

2 Week Notice

Austin, TX

Michigan, Open

9

Swamy

9+

Sr. .Net Developer Fullstack AngularJS

H1B

2 Week Notice

NY

NY, IL, Open

*DBA, Middleware & System Admin*

10

VJ

14+

IBM Middleware Consultant WebSphere

GC

2 Week Notice

VA

DC Metro

11

Agarwal

14+

Sr. Oracle DBA

H1B

2 Week Notice

Atlanta, GA

GA, Open

*Specialty Consultants*

12

Kumar

14+

Tableau Consultant

H1B

2 Week Notice

VA

Open

13

Raman

10+

Sr QA  & Performance Testing

H1B

2 Week Notice

SFO, CA

Open

*SAP*

14

Dileep

10+

Sr. SAP ABAP (Certified)

H1B

2 Week Notice

Dublin, OH

Open

15

Sojan

10+

Sr. SAP ABAP (Certified)

GC

2 Week Notice

Cranbury, NJ

NJ, NYC

16

Subbaraman

11+

Sr. SAP ABAP (Certified)

H1B

2 Week Notice

DC

DC, NJ, NYC

17

Pradeepa

8+

Sr. SAP Successfactors

H4 EAD

2 Week Notice

Cranbury, NJ

Open

18

Sajith

10+

Sr. SAP HANA Modeler

H1B

2 Week Notice

Cranbury, NJ

Open

19

Vik

14+

SAP EHS

H1B

2 Week Notice

NJ

East Coast

20

Hari

15+

SAP ISU CCS FI/CA CRM ABAP

H1B

2 Week Notice

Oklahoma City, OK

Open

*Your Advantage when you Team up with Palnar for Constant Business*

ü  1 week exclusivity for any candidate we submit to ensure the delivery of
candidate.

ü  We meet client insurance requirements & other certification

ü  We have Consultants on our W2 with Various Skills and expert domain
knowledge, averaging 10+ years of experience.

ü  Expertise in US IT staffing since 1997!!

Feel free to get in touch with me for any further information.
If you feel this mail is irrelevant, you can always reply with "Remove" in
subject line.

All my hotlist is posted on my linkedin page.

Thanks & Regards,

*Saurabh Singh Jadon*

Talent Acquisition Team

*PALNAR*