Hi

Note : need Locals only

Position: Senior Linux Admin  with Devops

Location: Eagan , MN

Duration: Long Terms

Strong background in System Administration - Primarily Linux but we have
had luck with windows converts Ability to code in one or more scripting
languages: Python, Perl, Ruby, or Powershell Experience implementing system
and application monitoring some background in automation Experience running
high-volume multi tier, global, mission-critical Linux servers Knowledge of
best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.

The DevOps Engineer can expect to interact with people from all Thomson
Reuters business units, Operations, Development, as well as be involved in
events like Hackathons.

Additionally the Engineer will help drive design and implementation
decisions as we progress and evolve the platform including:

· All system automation

o Monitoring

o Configuration

o deployments

· 3rd level support

· security and compliance

· development of non commercial features

· API Provider Integration

Required Qualifications:

Strong communication skills - this role will involve communicating
regularly with a wide range of people of all professional levels and
cultures.

Ability to work independently in a challenging environment, and the ability
to meet quality requirements and product schedules and deadlines.

Strong analytical and problem solving skills

Strong background in System Administration - Primarily Linux but we have
had luck with windows converts
Ability to code in one or more scripting languages: Python, Perl, Ruby, or
Powershell
Experience implementing system and application monitoring
some background in automation

Experience running high-volume multi tier, global, mission-critical Linux
servers
Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up,
always-available service.
some of the ? Technologies we Use”.
Desire to learn ALL of the ? Technologies we Use ?.

*Thanks& Regards*

*Kumara Swamy*

*Recruiting Manager*

*Techpro IT Solutions INC *

*Email:swam...@techproconsulting.com
<email%3aswam...@techproconsulting.com>*

*Desk:917-421-9330*

*Gtalk ID:kumarbi...@gmail.com <id%3akumarbi...@gmail.com>*

*160, Littleton road, Suit:202, Parsippany, NJ-07054*