Hello Partners,

Please find the below job requirement and share your consultants profile at
*j...@pullskill.com* <j...@pullskill.com>

*Title: SAP POSDM Functional Configuration Consultant*

*Location: Secaucus, NJ*

*Duration: 6 to 8 Weeks + Plus possible extensions*

We have an open SAP POSDM Functional Configuration Consultant position open
for our client in Secaucus NJ for a 6-8 week project plus possible
extensions.

The ideal candidate will be local, be able to start ASAP

*Must have SAP POSDM Functional Configuration and testing experience in a
retail environment.*

:: Thanks & Regards ::

*Joshua Daniel** | **IT Recruiter **| **Pull Skill Technologies Inc. *

*Desk: 201.497.1010 X 102 **|* *Fax: 201.641.0110*

*New Jersey **| **Illinois **|**www.pullskill.com*
<http://www.pullskill.com> *| **j...@pullskill.com* <j...@pullskill.com>

[image: Description: Linked IN !]
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/fredric-miller/57/39/a56/>  [image: