Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the *(Englewood Cliffs, NJ)* is
currently seeking a* (Software Developer)* resource to join their
organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you
or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

*Role: Software DeveloperLocation: Englewood Cliffs, NJDuration: 6 month
Contract*

*!!NOTE: NEED EAD-GC, GC, USC !!*

*Qualifications*:
Requires a 4 year college degree or equivalent experience in Computer
Science or related disciplines.
5+ years of experience working with RSA Archer solution in an enterprise
environment.
3+ years of RSA Configuration, implementation, integration & administrative
experience
Experience working with web technologies
Experience working with databases and managing multiple data feeds.
Experience with generating reports and integrating with other tools like
Bay Dynamics, Qualys etc.
Experience working with large global / multinational corporations and
partnering with shared services teams, including compute, Access Management
etc. Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal
communication skills.

*Responsibilities*:
Responsible for design, configuration, development and technical
administration of Archer 6.1 platform.
Collaborate with team members to define, analyze, understand and document
technical requirements.
Lead Technical issue/problem resolution and request management.
Formulate testing approach, test cases and document them.
Unit and regression test implemented solutions as required. Support User
Acceptance Tests and implement code into Production.
Participate / conduct code walkthroughs. Develop coding standards.
Participate in and support Archer version upgrades. Install, test and take
new applications live in Archer.
Work with service management, change management, and infrastructure teams
as needed on technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution
Act as an expert technical resource (SME) and lead delivery managing
onsite/ off-shore team members as needed
Conduct in-person and virtual training sessions for stakeholders as
appropriate. Provide on-call support when Production issues occur.

Thanks and Regards,
Bakshi - Recruiter

Cognizant Technologies | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (609) 736-0817 | Email: bak...@cognizantechnologies.com Gtalk:
recruiterct2...@gmail.com