Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (NYC, NY) is currently seeking a
(Program Manager) resource to join their organization. I have included a
complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more.

*Role: Program ManagerLocation: NYC, NYDuration: 6 Months Contract*

*Requirements: *This is a Mobile Services PROGRAM MANAGER.
Bachelor’s degree in technical or analytical field
Experience in mobile technology / mobility field
5+ years working in a large company or corporate setting
Expert-level or comparable in Excel including knowledge of Excel formulas
(VLookup, =IF statements, filtering, etc.). Experience in creating Excel
graphs / charts. In addition to Excel, proficiency in other MS Office
programs especially MS Word, Knowledge of and understanding of ServiceNow
application, Organized and demonstrates a meticulous attention to detail,
Able to organize and analyze multiple data files/reports, draw conclusions
and provide recommendations, Able to present information in a logical and
easy to understand format for leadership / intended audience, Able to work
on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize as needed, Strong
written and verbal communications skills Desired Characteristics, Ability
to learn and adapt in fast-paced environment, Ability to work independently
with minimal supervision, after sufficient understanding of project or task
is achieved, Collaborative team player accustomed to working within and
across groups, Strong interpersonal skills, Ability / willingness to adapt
to rapidly changing priorities and focus.

*Responsibilities*:
The Program Manager for Client Mobile Services will assist with a variety
of analytical, data collection, and project-related duties, including but
not necessarily limited to,
Service Now (Client’s ticketing and mobile request tool) support: generate
reports, daily catalog maintenance, manage/update mobile asset data,
monitor and follow up on requests nearing SLAs, requests pending approvals,
requests or workflow issues or investigations
Maintain company-wide mobile cost and asset metrics internally, Assist with
projects, Other areas of focus as they arise.

Thanks and Regards,
Bakshi - Recruiter

Cognizant Technologies | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (609) 736-0817 | Email: bak...@cognizantechnologies.com Gtalk:
recruiterct2...@gmail.com