QA Engineering

West Chester, PA.

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Interview: Phone/ Face to Face ( at my expense)*

We are looking for a QA Automation Tester who has used Python and PyUNIT.

*Experience Required:*

   - 5-10 years Quality Assurance testing - Automation background
   - MUST have hands-on experience writing Python scripts.
   - Experience working with PyUnit
   - Experience working in Agile/creating User Stories
   - Excellent Communication skills

*Job Description: *

*Opportunity:* Enterprise e-Commerce Dashboard and Service Layer Project
behind a web application that supports 35 Million transactions per day.

*Role:* Part of a team of developers and testers to work on a very high
impact project that will give you high visibility and the opportunity to
grow your experience within a multi-billion dollar organization.

*Environment:*

   - Highly visible enterprise web application
   - Development Operations
   - Technologies include JavaScript, Java, Python, UAT and Quality Center
   - Agile Methodology

Thanks & Regards,
Rani Adari
Tech Tammina