kindly reply to: h...@sriveninfosys.com
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Informatica / BI Architect

Location                               :  Los Angeles, CA

Duration                                :  6 + months

Must be Local to CA

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

I need an Informatica BI developer for a long term contract- on going in the
Los Angeles area. They must have great communication skills and be able to meet
with me in person in my office prior to being submitted to my client if they
are local.  Local candidates are preferred but I will look at out of stat
candidates if they are awesome.  They must be willing to pay for their own
travel expenses for a face to face interview after the phone interview has been
conducted.

Must have's are:

  1.. Data Modeling experience/background, using 'Erwin' (standard tool)
  2.. Data Warehouse data modeling experience
  3.. ETL using Informatica background
  4.. experienced w/ Business Objects, Universe design and reporting

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Infosys Inc,