PLEASE REPLY TO baa...@ziplogic.com ONLY

Hello,

I am Baachi working on behalf of Ziplogic LLC. We have an Urgent Opportunity in
Hillsboro, OR for Senior Software Engineer (C++, Java, Linux).

Please review the below need and let us know if you have anyone available and
interested.

Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume with requirement title.

1.      Full Name:

2.      Availability:

3.      Contact number:

4.      Email Id:

5.      Current Location:

6.      Visa Status (Citizen/G.C/H1B):

7.      Expected Rate:

Requirement Details:

Job Title                                   :           Senior Software
Engineer (C++, Java, Linux)

Job Type (Contract)                  :           6 - 12 months

Location                                   :           Hillsboro, OR

Roles & Responsibilities

Lead developer in creation of a groundbreaking HW security design analysis
toolset. Bring pilot version to full production and then implement a roadmap of
feature enhancements and bug fixes. Enable ramp of tool deployment and utility
and the resulting benefits secure Intel hardware through effective, timely and
high quality software development.

(CW day-to-day activities)

  a.. The position requires a senior software engineer (5+ years) to design and
develop SW on Linux using C++ and Java.
  b.. The job requires experience with user interface design using Java Swing
and test driven development with JUnit.
  c.. Prior experience with C++, STL, SQLite3, and Java native methods are also
required.
  d.. A definite plus is experience with Lira or NLView.
  e.. The successful candidate will not only have the necessary technical
skills, but also demonstrated ability in designing intuitive user interfaces
for design engineers and provide insight concerning what user interface
concepts DE's can easily relate.
  f.. Ability to translate end-user requirements into solid software designs a
must

Thanks and Regards

Baachi

Resource Manager,

Direct: 510-250-7616, Alt Ph: 510-250-7617

EFax: 510-578-1309

baa...@ziplogic.com

Yahoo IM: baachi_hr

Gtalk IM: ziplogicbaachi

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused.