kindly reply to: h...@sriveninfosys.com
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Sybase DBA with Facets

Location                               :  Harrisburg, PA

Duration                                :  long time

I have just been given the Ok  to pursue a Sybase DBA Contractor position.
This position will be available beginning  3/1/2010 and end on 9/30/2010.

The candidate must have the following experience:

-       Sybase DBA and Sybase programming background (minimum 5 years)

-       Know how to backup, restore, monitor and tune Sybase databases (Version
15)

-       Familiarity with Replication Server 15 a plus

-       Excellent SQL coding, maintaining and debugging experience. This
includes complex SQL Queries and knowledge of and understanding of explain plans

-       Ability to interact with application staff in order to assist with
application performance or SQL issues

-       Must be able to write and maintain UNIX Shell Scripts

-       Must be familiar with TSQL

-       Knowledge of Facets Claims System is also a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Infosys Inc,