*Title: SAP PP-PI*

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Lake Forest, IL with Planned travel to Costa Rica the week of
October 3rd

*Requirement: *

·         SAP PP-PI (Process Instruction) sheet experience

·         SAP Manufacturing Execution experience

·         SAP EBR (Electronic Batch Record) build for medical devices

·         Ability to “parachute in” to an existing design and help
troubleshoot/solution.

·         Good communication skills

*Special Note: *

·         Travel to Costa Rica is required and the design/config work would
be performed out of the Lake Forest IL location.

·         The need is immediate with planned travel to Costa Rica the week
of October 3rd.

·         Preferably on board before then so that we could walk through our
current design with the candidate.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Kumar | Lead Recruiter*

*Direct: 845-523-4543*

*Email: **kdee...@svsintegration.com <kdee...@svsintegration.com>*

 #Need #SAP #PP- #PI #Consultant at #Lake #Forest, #IL with #Manufacturing
#Execution & #SAP #EBR Experience share #Resume at
kdee...@svsintegration.com